We understand if now is not the time for new automation controls
We'll help you with a quick fix or a migration to new technology.
Our UL508 Electrical Control Panel Shop and team of programmers have decades of experience in the unique design and building of automation controls. We are ideally suited to assist customers with control panel repairs and other automation maintenance requirements.
Lubbock Electric’s technicians are field deployable and specialize in servicing Schneider Electric • Square D controls. We can troubleshoot everything, from basic relay panels to VFD motor controls, SCADA Systems, and even complex plant control systems. We can perform many of the below services in-shop, on-site, or remotely.
- Control Panel Repairs for Lightning, Fire, and Water Damage
- System Retrofitting and Technology Upgrades
- VFD and Soft Starter Troubleshooting
- Reprogramming of LECO Controls
- Fiber Optic Termination
- Replacement of Damaged Wires
- Replacement of Electronics in MasterFlow™ Controls
- Replacement of Touch Screens and HMI Operators
- Replacement of PLCs, Input Modules, and Output Modules
- Remote Troubleshooting of Controls via VPN
Having an issue with your controls? Tell us about it. Call (806)744-2336 or fill out the contact form on this page.